BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, ALLIE Y!

Johnny and I took Thomas (and Ruby) to their friend Allie Yoder's 2nd birthday party on Sunday, June 3. Thomas really has a good time every time we get together with all of his new friends (and so does Mommy ~ Ruby, too). At Allie's party, Johnny got to meet the Mommies and toddlers who Thomas plays with every Tuesday (he knew a couple of them already because he works with their Daddies.) Allie looked gorgeous in her little brown tank top and shorts with frosting on her little nose! She seemed to have a great birthday and we wish her many more to come!!!! I stole some of these pictures from Michelle and Chris's blog (Allie's parents) because they were too cute to resist!

Allie on her sit-n-spin that we gave her. The second time that she and Thomas met, they spun in circles together over and over again until they got dizzy and fell down. So, I decided that they should both have sit-n-spins for their 2nd birthdays! I love the cake frosting on Allie's little button nose!

Allie trying to figure out what this does...

Thomas giving Allie's cousin, Aiden a ride on top of the fire truck, making Mommy nervous. I get nervous much more easily these days with 2 little ones to look after constantly ;) Thankfully, Aiden is older and was helpful with the little ones at Allie's birthday party!


Bonny watching all the kiddies play (in the rain) at Allie's birthday party.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: