BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 23, 2007

On Saturday, June 16, Bonny and I took Thomas and Garrett to the Lynwood Park Zoo (near our house)


Mommy and Thomas by the new parrot at the zoo 6-16-07

Ruby sleeping through her 1st trip to the zoo



Thomas put Ruby's dress on all by himself!!


Thomas June 19, 2007

Mama & Thomas

Garrett (Left) & Thomas (Right) blowing bubbles in their bath water

Thomas instantly passed out on "Aunt Tara" on the night she was waiting for "Uncl Jon to return from his deployment 6-16-07




WASHED AND DRIED
Thomas has been opening the clothes dryer and climbing in! I caught him doing it the 1st time on June 19 after his bath. I've been looking for a safety lock for the dryer. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know!









Ruby and Thomas, both wearing Ruby's dresses!



Ruby sitting in Thomas's moon chair



Ruby spending her 1st night in her crib instead of the bassinet, June 19, 2007




Thomas got to talk to Daddy for the 1st time in a few weeks! He told Johnny "warm, raining, Stormy." He was telling him that it was warm outside and raining and he was watching Stormy in the back yard while they were talking. The only problem is: it wasn't raining!

Thomas has really missed mowing the yard with Daddy since Johnny's been gone so much lately for training!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: