On June 4, she had her 1st "well baby" doctor appointment. She also had her 1st shots :( She dealt with the pain of the shots much bettter than Thomas ever has. She hardly cried at all. I guess that's just another showing of her personality (Thomas's complete opposite). Her weight is up to 13 pounds, 4 ounces and she is 25.5 inches long already. Her doctor was amazed at her size... but what else would you expect from a baby with 9, 5 birth weight? She's doing very well (still sleeping all night, every night) and growing like crazy. I keep asking her to stop growing so fast, but she's not listening very well.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
On June 4, she had her 1st "well baby" doctor appointment. She also had her 1st shots :( She dealt with the pain of the shots much bettter than Thomas ever has. She hardly cried at all. I guess that's just another showing of her personality (Thomas's complete opposite). Her weight is up to 13 pounds, 4 ounces and she is 25.5 inches long already. Her doctor was amazed at her size... but what else would you expect from a baby with 9, 5 birth weight? She's doing very well (still sleeping all night, every night) and growing like crazy. I keep asking her to stop growing so fast, but she's not listening very well.
Posted by The Arnold Family at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment