The kids are both growing like crazy. And sometimes they drive ME crazy ;) The other morning I said " Thomas is driving me crazy," and Thomas said "Already?" I couldnt believe he understood what I said and actually responded to me! He's also doing very well with "potty training." Ruby is walking in her walker now, but only backwards and is almost sitting up. She's also trying to talk (mostly high-pitched squealing)!
Thomas got some tools from Jenn and Todd for his bday and Shelly, our neighbor have him a whole tool box full of tools. He's been driving me crazy by scattering them around the house and pounding on my walls with his hammers!Ruby 8-9-07
Ruby has started going backwards in her walker. It's so funny! 8-10-07
Thomas pushing his Blues Clues toy around in the baby walker 8-11-07
Thomas on the way to the beach for his bday party with the Detricks (he just woke up) 8-2-07
Ruby helping Mommy do the laundry 8-3-07



0 comments:
Post a Comment