BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ruby FINALLY rolled over. She's been trying, but was doing MUCH better at trying to sit up than she was rolling over. Today, after I changed her diaper, I set her down and went to wash my hands. When I came back to get her, she was on her back and I was thinking, "I could have sworn I left you on your belly." So I put her on her belly again and she rolled over!! YEAH!! I guess she was waiting until no one was looking. So, here's a video of the 2nd time she rolled over. I know it's a little dark and the high-pitched voice of encouragement for her is a little irritating, but nonetheless, I was happy to get a video of her 2nd time rolling over! It was quite difficult with Thomas climbing in and out of the crib with her! :)

0 comments: