Amanda and I had discussed these photos and she wanted to see them. They're from Christmas time while we were growing up in West Virginia.


I think Amanda was one year old in this photo

This must have been sometime around 1990

This one reminds me of some of the Christmas photos I've taken of Thomas and Ruby ;)

Grandma protecting me from Santa ;)

Dad and Amanda 1986

Amanda wasn't sure about Santa .... 1986

Awwee.. Look how much Amanda appreciated my kisses!!

My first Christmas ~ 5 months old

I think this must have been 1988.. I still smile just like that!

Dad forcing me onto Santa's lap

You have to love those old 35mm cameras... you never knew if your photos were in focus until after they were printed! This one was me, Amanda, Dad, Grandpa Phares, and Santa

The side yard at the house in WV where we grew up

The old barn at our home in West Virginia

Our house in West Virginia. This one was taken when we first moved there from Fl and they were still adding on to the back of the house

A snowman we built... this must have been taken when we first moved there in 1988 because I don't remember the maple trees ever being as small as they are in this picture. It seems funny to see that old truck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment