BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I took these pictures last night 12-11-07 . I was hoping to get a really good picture of the kids by the Christmas tree. The Following is what I got. There MAY be one good one ;) Thomas was really trying to get Ruby to look at the camera and smile.










Ruby stole this ribbon from the Christmas tree!
You can tell how excited she was in this picture


The rest of the pictures after this point have been taken over the past couple days or so...
Grandma Lee taught Thomas to blow on dandelion seeds and now Thomas blows on all flowers!
Thomas smelling the flower ;)
Ruby eating mashed potatoes

Thomas cut his finger and cried for hours. Then he rocked himself to sleep in the glider!



Thomas insisted that I take his picture with Ruby's doll....
But I guess one picture was enough ;)
Did you know that T-Rexes enjoy white pine?




Ruby clapping
Yes, he's still wearing the dinosaur costume! I took this one yesterday!

YAY! We got to add a girl stocking this year!



0 comments: