BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 14, 2008

Ruby FINALLY Officially Walked!!

Ruby walked on Sunday, March 9th. I mean to post the photos of her walking sooner, but we've been so busy lately and I had her bday pictures to post. Before this, she had been taking 3 steps max at a time. On Sunday, she took 5 steps. She probably would have walked farther, but she walked to me and then had to stop because I was in her path ;)

Just before she walked

Letting go just before she walked


Ruby walking for the 1st time!
YAY!

Thomas put on Ruby's Easter hat and said he was a cowboy

I took quite a few pictures of Ruby in her Birthday Girl shirt... she is so expressive! I don't know where she gets it from ;)






Thomas calls this plastic storage container his boat and he loves to give Ruby rides in it!

Ruby loves to play in "the boat," too

Thomas used his tools to "fix" Ruby's new shopping cart




Thomas had a great time decorating Easter cookies. I bought store bought cookies for him to decorate because I'm still not ready to bake after making Ruby's birthday cake ;)


Ruby couldn't wait to steal a cookie! That's her 1/2 eaten cookie on the edge of the table

1 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

yay! Ruby walked!!! that's great!!!! yipppeee! she's growing so fast, how long has it been since we've seen you?!