BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Todds' Wedding

Ruby on her way to the wedding
Matron of Honor, Tara Wiley and Best Man, Anthony Lawson

At Marston Pavilion for the reception

Tara, me (with messy hair from the wind) and the new Mrs. Todd

The preacher blessing the new married couple

The new Mr and Mrs Jared Todd

Ruby in the pew at the ceremony

Ruby on the dance floor

Cake Cutting

Well, I hope Tara got a better picture than I did ;)


I have no idea why Ruby is making that face because she gave Alek a big kiss (I think it's Alek, he has a twin brother)
Right after Ruby kissed him I could get a pic of the kiss because the ladies blocked the camera :(

1st Dance

Ruby and the twins



Ruby holding Alek's hand... she loves those twin boys, but they weren't too sure about her ;)


Lara ticking Thomas with a makeup brush







Thomas feeding Tanner wedding cake (I think it's Tanner)


Tara and her niece Brooke


Thomas dancing with Jen before

Ruby dancing with Aunt Tara



Thomas dancing with Teri and Brooke

Ruby dancing with Aunt Tara


Thomas dancing with Jen again

The bride getting her groove on


Thomas and the Groom, Jared


Thomas dancing with Brooke

Ruby in the car on our way home from the wedding


Congrats, Jen and Jared!!

0 comments: