I looked at many many houses over the past few days. These photos are from my 2nd trip to look at this house. I love this house. It's 6 miles from the air station and close to the new highway. It sits on 1.4 acres, most of which is wooded. The house has a wood burning fireplace so the trees in the back (which cover an entire acre) would make great FREE fire wood for us in the winter. The kitchen is beautiful and open. The house is only4 years old. The owner is a single marine who has been deployed most of the time since he bought it so the appliances are basically brand new. The carpet shows NO WEAR, the walls have no marks on them or holes in them at all, and the fireplace has NEVER been used at all. The view is beautiful. It's in a country setting, but is still only about 8 miles from walmart and 6 miles from the commissary. It's also convenient to the beaches!! I would be closer to town than I am now, which means I'd be closer to emergency response services (if need be). 
This is the large, open eat-in kitchen

These are the doors to the laundry area in the breakfast nook.

Tara and Ruby in the doorway from the formal dining room to the kitchen. Look... the doorway already has a built-in pull up bar for Johnny Ray!!

Breakfast nook


A view of the kitchen from the breakfast nook

The formal dining room

Living room (the wood burning fire place HAS NEVER BEEN USED)!!

Living room wall that faces the front of the house

Foyer and stair way

The stairs have a landing in the middle, which makes them MUCH safer for the kids!

Entrance into bonus room/4th bedroom

The beautiful dormer windows in the bonus room. I LOVE THIS ROOM! It's gorgeous!

This would be one of the kids' rooms

Hallway bathroom on upper level

View of back yard from back bedroom on upper level

This would be one of the kids' rooms. It faces the back yard and has a great view!

Walk in closet in master bedroom (there are 2 closets in the master bedroom)

Tara and Ruby in master

Jetted Tub in master bedroom

Another view of the master bedroom

A View down the hallway from the top of the stair way

View down hallway (back toward the stair way) from the master bedroom doorway

Neighbor on one side of the back yard

A view of the back yard from the deck

The neighbor on the opposite side (I think they're putting up a privacy fence because they have lumber and post hole diggers in their back yard :)

The back of the house

A view of the deck from one side



It has dual heat/ac pumps for the lower and upper levels.


Front




Neighbor on right side of the house (when facing the yard from the road)

Neighbor on left side of the house (and one of the owners' vehicles)

View from the front porch

Double Car garage

A/C Heat Pump inside storage in double car garage

Water heater inside storage closet in garage

Debi, our real estate agent in the storage closet which houses the water heater and a/c heat pump

The kids played the piano in the dining room while I checked everything out
1 comments:
Didn't know you were house shopping. This one looks awesome! Love all the pictures--I got caught up on all your posts from the past month. :-)
Post a Comment