BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Havin' a Ball!

This is what the kiddos did while we were away. Tara took this picture of them playing with Uncle Jon... I think she forgot to open the flash on the camera ;)

Thanks again, Tara, and Jon for watching our kids and doing such a great job, as usual!



We really tried to get a picture of Ruby with Daddy while he was all dressed up, as you can see... she was not cooperating!

... in case you didn't already know, the band aid is from her having "liquid stitches" put in her forehead last week after a little incident and a trip to the ER, but she is PERFECTLY FINE now!





The girls


During the National Anthem


My friends, Michelle and Bonny


Bonny and Angela

The Marine Birthday Cake, which was about a month belated


Having fun

Our guys havin' fun, too ;)


Patrick and Jenny



Johnny and Jeremy

Me and Michelle



Us with Cliff


Johnny and Captain Hamilton

I would have taken more pictures, but I left my larger memory card at home in my better camera, so I ran out of room for more photos. When I get some more pictures from the other girls cameras, I will post more of them!


0 comments: