BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Portraits

Since our Christmas cards with our photos inside probably won't make it to their destinations before Christmas, I thought I'd start sharing our Christmas photos here... well, SOME of them. I'll add more of the better ones later...





On our front porch


Thomas had taken his shoes off by the time that this one was taken :(



I LOVE this one of Thomas!




Ruby was more interested in eating her candy cane than taking a picture





Ruby thinks it's hilarious to pick her nose (or pretend to do so) because she knows it
drives me crazy!


The kids hid under the table so they wouldn't have to take anymore pictures






Ruby making mean faces, as usual


She refused to smile until I gave her "Bank" (her blanket)



Wishing all of you PEACE AND QUIET this Christmas!

1 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

Love all the portraits!!!