BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ruby!

Ruby loves baby dolls!

Opening Ruby's book and necklace from Aunt Tara and Uncle Jon



Two babies at once! Ruby got a doll from Grandma and Grandpa Scott, Mommy and Daddy, and Jen and Jared! And she loves them all equally (along with all of her other dolls!)


Typical girl!


Ruby admiring her BEAUTIFUL butterfly earrings from Aunt Tara and Uncle Jon


Ruby and Garrett


Thomas opening one of his small gifts from Mommy and Daddy


Ruby and Kori opening a doll... I don't know if Ruby could have opened all those gifts without Kori (thanks, Kori). Ruby doesn't really enjoy opening gifts. In fact, at one point, she started crying because she didn't want to open any more gifts...




This picture was taken the day before Ruby's party at Olive Garden... wearing her bracelet that Grandpa gave her for her birthday.


Thomas is so excited to see what Ruby will open next!


Opening her new jewelry and matching purse from the Rollins



I love Ruby's face in this one!



I have MANY more pictures of the party to post, but they are all on Tara's camera. I will post them as soon as I can!




We love you VERY much, Ruby Lynn.
We don't know how we ever lived without our self-proclaimed "Princess!" We are so lucky to have you. We hope you had a nice birthday, "Sweet Pea!"

Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Thomas

0 comments: