Today was Thomas's 1st official day of preschool and I documented every moment of it ;) First, I got "a few" of him at home.... Then I got one of him in the truck on the way. Then, in the parking lot. Next, by the front door. Then outside his classroom. Then wearing his name tag in his classroom. Then, showing off the stop light he made today when Daddy brought him home. He had a great time!!! His school requires them to carry "buckets" instead of back packs. They kids get to decorate their buckets throughout the year (it seemed kind of strange at first, but the kids really seem to like their buckets ;)Ruby was very upset that Thomas was starting school without her. She kept saying "No, I go to school, too!" and she told me "Mommy, I mad at you!" When I put her in the truck as we were leaving. She kept asking, "Where's Thomas?" I think she will get used to her one-on-one time with Mommy (which she's rarely had in the past) after a week or so...
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love the pics! So glad Thomas loved it. What will you girls do with no boys at home??? Lucky girls!
Post a Comment