BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Bunny

We went to see the Easter Bunny yesterday and it was quite the experience! Thomas screamed for the 1st 30 minutes that we were in the mall because he wanted to see the easter bunny, but he was on a 45 minute break ;( When the Bunny finally came back, Thomas screamed his way through the walkway dividers making his was to the Easter Bunny. He couldn't wait. He ran 1/2 way to the Easter Bunny and stopped! He then climbed up me, and refused to let go. I finally pried him off and got him to sit with the bunny. He then refused to look at the camera. When we finally got 1 picture, he jumped down. When I looked at the picture, Thomas's eyes were closed, but I knew there was NO WAY we'd get another chance. So, we let Ruby take her turn. She, too, cried, but finally calmed down long enough for a picture. I decided it was worth one more try to get a picture of Thomas. So, he sat on TARA'S LAP IN FRONT OF THE BUNNY for one last picture... Thankfully, the picture of him looks decent and he you can't tell that he's not actually sitting with the bunny. Turn out... the boy who I thought had no fear is PETRIFIED OF THE EASTER BUNNY ;0 ; although, he spent the entire evening showing Daddy the pictures with the Easter Bunny OVER AND OVER AND OVER

0 comments: