BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I decided to take some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits myself. We took some at Mike's Farm and some at home. The ones we took at Mike's Farm were difficult because Ruby wouldnt sit still she LOVED rapidly rocking in the rocking chairs which made some photos blurry. Thomas wouldnt sit still because he wanted to go feed the donkey. His mouth is moving in most of the pictures because he was busy calling "HERE DONKEY, DONKEY!" So we just took a few and then he went off to feed the donkey. The others were taken at home and I just let the kids do as they pleased and I caught a few photos as they played.
Thanks, Detricks, for letting us borrow your gorgeous dress!
Ruby practicing her beauty pageant wave ;)





Ruby rocking very quickly in the chair.. making me nervous


"Here, Donkey, Donkey!"



Still calling the Donkey



Grandma kissing Ruby!

Thomas forcing Grandma to stop and smell the roses ;)










Ruby with Great-Great Grandma Biggar's chest (which Ruby keeps her toys in)


Thomas practicing his concealment skills




0 comments: