BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Johnny's Marathon Run

Johnny Ran The Marine Corps Historic Marathon Run in Fredericksburg on Sunday. He finished 1,111 out of 5008 runners. I am very proud of him! It poured down rain the entire time and it was cold, about 55 degrees.


These first three photos are small, but in a couple weeks when I get the prints, I will make them larger.



This one is Johnny running through historic down town Fredericksburg (there are civil war battlefields in the area)

The photo above was taken at the start of the race

This one is Johnny nearing the finish line. I wish the picture was bigger so you could see his face, but I will replace it later with a larger version so you can see.


The finish line. It was pouring down rain, so my camera lens had a blur on it from a rain drop

This one was taken right after he finished. As soon as he finished running, it stopped raining

1 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

Oh gosh, it stopped raining as soon as he was done?!! that's my luck, too!