BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Start of Summer!!

Happy 1st Birthday, Guiliana!


We went to Guiliana's 1st birthday party today (the daughter of long-time friends) at Chuck E Cheese. We and the kids had a great time. Yesterday, we told Thomas that we'd be going to Chuck E Cheese this morning, and he remembered. This morning at 7 am sharp, he was in our bed, nose-to-nose with Daddy, fully dressed and ready to go!
Isn't she (and her Mommy) absolutely gorgeous??

That's the way to eat cake!


Thomas LOVES Chuck E Cheese!

Thomas sat across the table from us (because he's "Mr. Independent")
so he wasn't in the photo :(


Ruby is petrified of Chuck E Cheese


I love this picture. Guiliana liked Ruby's baby doll stroller when she came to our house. So, we got her one for her birthday... she liked it so much that she carried it around (in the air)



Guiliana (who turned 1) loves this ride, but Ruby was scared to death (she's scared of everything, as you can see... she and Thomas are COMPLETE opposites!)






This picture is from Mothers' Day. Thomas helped Daddy plant a garden in the back yard. All of the plants are much bigger now (and there are MORE plants now) Every time it rains, Thomas lets us know that his plants are growing


Beautiful G




Ruby needed reassurance from Daddy to ride the Merry-Go-Round ;)


Fun on the bottom 1/2 of the staircase



Thomas posed like this without being coached. I swear no one has ever taught him to "Saulte," but I guess after 3 generations, he just has it in his blood (I REALLY hope I am wrong ;)

Ruby saying "CHEESE!"



I really don't like this picture, but Thomas really does. This is the flower garden (which you can barely see) under the big tree in our back yard that Thomas helped me plant on Mothers' Day





Mandi, Tara & Jon, and my sister Amanda, came to visit for Memorial Day Weekend. We really enjoyed having everyone here!

Mandi, Tara, and Me.

1 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

Great photos! Love the ones of the kids on the stairs!